Sunday, October 14, 2007

Better late than never




Even though our new baby is almost here, we thought we'd get with the times and start a blog. That way you can check up on the Claessens family whenever you are thinking of us.

What's new with us?? Well, I'm 37 weeks prego today. Baby should be making its grand arrival anytime now (I thought it would have been here by now). As of my last Midwife appointment I'm 4 cm dilated and almost completely thinned out. Baby is healthy and estimated to be about 7 lbs or so right now.

Andie is doing great! She's almost 18 months old. She's very active and is very independent. She's doesn't like help doing anything, she wants to do it all by herself. She keeps Mike and I very busy. Her favorite activity is climbing so we are always on the lookout. She especially likes to climb to the top of our 5 foot tall cat tree and flick the living room lights on and off. As far as her being ready to be a big sister...we'll have to wait and see. Some days I think she'll do great other days I'm not so sure.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we head into a big adjustment period for all of us. And also for the health of me and the new baby during delivery. We are excited to share our journey with all of you!

6 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

YAY! I'm so excited that you have one of these now! Keep me updated! Can't wait to see you and your new little one!

Uncle Craig & Aunt Cathy said...

This is a great site. Grandma Ella will most certainly like this as she is always having problems loading all the great pictures you sent. Hope to see you all soon.

Unknown said...

We will definitely be visiting your blog frequently. Rachel & Terry & I are all excited about coming over Thanksgiving.

Great Grandma Ella said...

I am enjoying your blog so much. I

look at the pictures over and over

again. Andie looks happy and ex-

cited about this new little person

who has come to live at her house.

Great Grandma Ella said...

The pictures of Andie, the monkey, and Kacie, the little pumpkin, are so cute. Seeing them made my day.

Great Grandma Ella said...

My New Year got off to a happy start when I saw those pictures of Kacie with her cute smile.
Great Grandma Ella