Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend!!

This weekend was filled with many fun 1st time adventures!!! The girls and I headed up to Gma and Gpa Ohland's cabin while Daddy had to stay home and work :( Andie, Kacie and I had so much fun playing at the cabin! Andie jumped on the trampoline (ALOT) went swinging on the rope swing, went for boat rides, refused to go swimming and much to my surprise went tubing!!!!! Yes, she went tubing! I was shocked!!! Kacie also had a very eventful weekend. She experienced her first boat ride, jumping on the tramp and she started crawling!!! Poor Daddy had to miss all the fun! Here are pictures of our fun filled weekend. Don't feel too bad for Mike. When he wasn't working he hung out with friends, went fishing and also did some swimming and tubing, went to movies, and watched UFC.






















1 comment:

Great Grandma Ella said...

I really enjoyed seeing these pictures of the girls having so much fun.