Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Such a big girl!




Has it really been 5 months already?? This past week Kacie has mastered sitting up all by herself! She is getting so big! She also has figured out how to jump and likes to jump like a crazy baby in her jumparoo!
Andie is quite the learner and learned her ABC's this past week. Everyday she was able to add more and more letters and as of yesterday can say the whole thing! She is so smart!! She also decided to christen the bathtub and left me a nice ''floater'' the other day during bath time (I made Mike clean it up) I was in the other room changing Kacie and I heard Andie start whimpering and say ''Nasty, Nasty'' I knew instantly what that meant! Since she thought it was so ''nasty'' maybe that means she won't do it again. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Tim and Jenny said...

Kacie is getting so big! What a beautiful girl! Andie's hilarious. :) Did you get any pictures? Would be great to show her some day!!