Friday, October 10, 2008

...I've got nothing

Sorry for the blogging lapse but, we really haven't been up to anything new. Our schedules have been very busy we rarely have the camera out so, I don't even have any cute new pictures to post.
Things should pick up in the next couple weeks. I'm hoping to get out to the apple orchard or pumpkin patch sometime next week when Mike has the day off. Gma and Gpa Claessens and Auntie Rachel are coming for a visit over Kacie's birthday. And of course Kacie's FIRST birthday! I can't believe she's going to be 1!! My sweet little baby is growing up so fast! So for all of my faithful bloggers out there (all 2 of you) :) I will have new and much more exciting posts soon!!

3 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

Super fun - party pictures and family visit pics are the best. :)

Great Grandma Ella said...

Thanks for keeping me posted. Needless to say, Greatgrandma Ella is one of your most faitful bloggers.

Anonymous said...

You have more than two faithful blog followers!! :) I love the new background. It was great to catch up the last few days.